Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Lemonade

Today was a lemonade day! Gorgeous day and a good mood to boot. The Mr and I had a refreshing heart to heart that needed to be had for many weeks. The family went on a great evening walk and met with neighbors, we had home-made pizza and watched Yo-Gabba-Gabba. My youngest has a new twin, big boy bed and I officially know he is growing up and we are almost out of the the "baby" phase. Sad but not depressing - I feel good.

All these things made it a great day. I made it through work (yes, that job I hate with a passion) and came home to a peaceful home. Why today? What is different about waking up today. I am a woman so I guess it's hormones effecting my moods daily. But for someone inherently pessimistic can you really make lemonade out of sour grapes?

No comments:

Post a Comment